Wednesday, 17 December 2008

Monday 18th February 2008

Wendy hascertainly found her new vocation. She correctly diagnosed me with Gallstones. I saw my consultant who when after I gave him the symptoms of the pain I was in said straight away he agreed with Dr Wendy and that it could possibly be Gallstones.

He had a look at my last CT scan done in October and low and behold there they are just sitting there waiting to cause trouble I didn't ask why the lady I saw in October didn't mention them....oh well that's Registrars for you.

I had a blood test today to see if there was still any trace in my bloods from the last 'attack' and he is arranging another CT scan as he obviously wants to rule out anything else that it may be.

Once the scan is done he can then refer me to the 'Gallstone' surgeon.

He said I wouldn't have to wait long for surgery as I'm under his care and they will want the Gallbladder out asap before I have another serious attack.

So it could be fairly soon......

love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment