Saturday 14th October 2006
Bit of a grumble.....I'm very sad today.
Been packing up some of my things ready for our move on Monday and realise that this part of my life is over. It may seem silly but I moved in to this house 10yrs ago all on my own. So much has happened in here, both happy and sad.
I remember meeting Jon and bringing him back here offering him a drink and all I had was tea or coffee...I wonder why he ever stuck around!!
All our saddness trying to conceive our first and now only child happened here, so many arguments (now we realise over minor stupid things), happiness at getting married and the pure joy of Jack.
All I've ever wanted is a nice family home with me, a husband and children.
It saddens me that I have this death sentance over me and may not enjoy this chapter of my life as much as I should. I've been really good up until now and am annoyed at myself for being fed up, I'm grouchy with Jon and snapping at everything he says..usually it's every other thing.
Probably the 'stress' at moving (I don't really do stress) so perhaps that's what's bugging me or the fact that for years we've put off moving and now when time may not be on our side we've finally pulled our fingers out spent our cash..something we should have done ages ago.
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment