Thursday 8th February 2007
It's been 2 weeks since the radiotherapy finished and I'm healing very nicely all the soreness has gone and I'm just 'peeling' now.
I've got quite a bit going on with work, at last HR, Occ Health and my (new) manager have contacted me.
My Dr is having to do a report for our Company Dr and they will decide with me what option is best for me. I have an appointment with the Company Dr on 21 March (just shows how many ill people there are where I work as this was the earliest I could be seen!).
I feel so tired all the time, some days I'm totally exhausted by lunchtime and I've started having very sad thoughts, which I think is a result of finishing treatment, I feel in limbo now I went to my Dr today to have a chat to her and sort out another certificate....she only wasn't in (snowed in), I did see another Dr but she said I'd be best seeing my Dr as she's the one who I've seen throughout my illness, which suited me so I have another appointment on 19th to see her.
All in all I'm ok physically it's mentally that I have to cope with now.
Jack's room's ready for the off, paint chosen, all accessories purchased, even a new blue nappy stacker, and 3 canvas pics in the same design as the Next things (off Ebay..someone has been very quick off the mark there). He was given a pine wardrobe and chest of drawers last weekend and that goes excellent in the room.
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment