Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Tuesday 16th January 2007

Yippee, one more day to go, then on to 5 days of intensive radiotherapy to treat the scar areas.

After that I don't know what happens but I'm sure they'll let me know.

It's been such a drag going to the hospital everyday, except today as I carried on into town on my own to do a bit of shopping, Mum and Dad had Jack, so I could take my time.

Sorted out some stuff with Woolwich which has been long overdue...I haven't been getting interest on my savings since I closed our 'Offset mortgage' and they wouldn't do a change of address unless I went into the branch...not very 21st century (IMO).

Once that was all done off I went shopping...Dune body lotion, bra, slippers, 2 pairs of cargo pants and a new handbag. Oh and a Vtech 'phone' for Jack as he loves the remote control so he can play with that instead.

Jon is getting on really well on his training course...all meals provided, cooked breakfast, buffet lunch and 3 course dinner, lovely room with 'a shit hot power shower'. He may not want to come home.

love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment