Tuesday 25th November 2008
Well I've been tired all day and have a 'rough' throat like I'm about to get a cold.
I have a pain in my side/under my right ribs and it's been back again today so I rang my Care Nurse and explained that I was due to see Onc on 15th Dec but should I have a scan before then so when I do see him he'll have some results to talk to me about -good or bad.
The answer was - go and see your GP first.
I'm under the hospital at the moment so why bring a 3rd party into it?
I just did as she said and have got an appointment to see my GP on Monday (I could have gone earlier but wanted to see my GP not just any GP ), I expect she'll just write to my Onc who will then suggest a CT scan as I'm due one anyway, it won't be in time for my next appointment and I'll have to make 2 extra trips to the hospital.
I spent this afternoon thinking of different reasons why I've got pain there and all I keep thinking is that my liver is playing up - yes I know that's not good to be thinking negative thoughts like that but some days it does come at me and bite me full force on the bum.
When my Onc examines me, I lay down on the bed and breath in and he feels around my stomach/right side. Of course I've been doing a bit of self examination and all I can feel is blubber, wouldn't know if I had an enlarged liver or not.
So hopefully the pain will not get any worse before I get it seen to.
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment