Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Wednesday 22nd November 2006

So far so good on the Tamoxifen, taking it at night so if there are any side effects I'll be a sleep and won't know about it.

Since the end of my chemo I've had real trouble with my joints..now I know I hit the big 40 this year but I'm sure it's not that.I'm going to have a chat with my Care nurse to see if it is a side effect of the chemo.

I mean I can't get out of bed at night and walk properly to the bathroom as my knees and feet hurt too much. I eases off after about 15 mins. In the mornings I find it difficult to walk down stairs normally, I have to do bothe feet on each step..how frustrating.

My fingers also feel 'funny' sometimes I have trouble squeezing Jack's pushchair fastener in. Poor thing can't be left in his pushchair all day just because I can't get him out!!

We've all had real stinking colds and mine hit me for 10..didn't get out of bed this morning until 10.45am as I felt so 'floppy'.

I'm very lucky that I have Jon at home to help look after Jack.

Feeling much better today as runny nose has stopped and just have a slight cough now.

Right better get on with the phone call to my Care nurse.

love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment