That's it.....
Went in to work today to do things officially...
My employment has been terminated after 3yrs of being off 'sick'.
I had 4 options to chose from and really it was a no brainer (well I thought it was anyway):-
1. No work no pay but keep pension and benefits
2. Go back to work
3. Be dismissed on grounds of being incapable of doing the job
4. be dismissed on ill health grounds and take ill health early retirement- subject to the application being approved by the Pension Trustees
It's all signed and has been sent off and I was officially retired from 1 May 2009.
Without the help of my 1st line and 2nd line managers I doubt it would have ever been sorted out. They have been 'on the case' since last June!! as they knew that it needed to be sorted by the end of April this year...only 3mths late but it was worth the wait...(it was all very complicated due to a Company takeover last April)
Now I am free to enjoy Jack (and of course Jono) without the worry of work hanging over my head.
So thanks to Spencer and Clive for sticking up for me and ensuring I was treated fairly and getting a result that I am extremely happy with.
Love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment