Felt so bad today...
After a long night of sleeping/waking/sleeping/waking I thought all was ok to carry on as normal today.
Took Jack to school (by car) and popped to Asda just to get a loaf and some salad bits. Spent the morning watching something I'd recorded last week.
Set off to pick Jack up at 11.30 am and didn't feel too bad...was only gone 45mins and by the time we got home I was feeling so rough.
Helen J came for lunch and thank goodness she was here as I just felt so ill...in the bathroom not knowing whether to be sick/faint or just sit on the loo!!
Managed to get out of there twice and lay on my bed only to head straight back again feeling all sticky and cold (like you do when you're feeling faint).
It passed within the hour but the colour did drain from me and I felt wretched.
Not long though and I'll be on the up again.
Helen R popped in to tell me news of their 20week scan - all good and so pleased for her and James.
I'm know most people have good friends but I am so lucky to have friends who are willing to help out and step in when times are tough.
No comments:
Post a Comment