Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Yay...

Thought I'd lost my bright pink hoodie...only hanging on a peg at the local community centre left it there a week ago...so there are honest people out there.

Then I get a call from HSBC fraud line to check that some 'large' payments have been made by me..indeed they have and I am grateful for them for looking out for me.

Health wise doing OK...tired but that's to be expected, reduced steroids right down but can increase if I have.  I've been waking up (since Friday) with a really stuffed up nose and it's really hurting my sinuses...driving me mad actually.  Seems to be easing off everyday but it's just something I don't need, feels like my teeth are falling out!!

Head seems to be OK..bit fuzzy in the morning but then tabs sort it out.

Still managing to do all that I did do before just takes me longer..never really suffered tiredness like this but I'm sure it'll pass.

Managed to walk from school (20mins) to Taekwando and back (25mins)...should be a size '0' by end of week all this walking...oh hang on maybe not as I am so hungry always and I'm eating rubbish too, need to get a grip...

Love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment