Thursday, 5 January 2012

2012 and still here - lol

New Years Eve was a bit of a damp squib, Wendy, Jono & myself could hardly muster up any energy to celebrate.  However, Sunday evening was totally different.  Meal out with family, back to Nash for tea later. Wendy and I had a long chat about everything and I sorted some bits out for her Strawberry tea. 

Went over to Anita's for New Years drinks (pushed the boat out and had a Pepsi Max!) - thanks Anita food fab as always.

Since New Year I've not been too bad, realised now that since Jack broke up I've been non-stop doing things and I need to slow down.  Not sure I can go out in the evenings anymore as just so tired.

Hospital tomorrow to see Dr C about a CT scan sooner rather than later, if I wait until my next 'proper' appointment I won't get the results until approx end Feb.

Jono off tomorrow so he'll sort Jack out in the morning and I'll pace myself getting ready for 11.00am.

Nice quiet weekend head and not much planned for next week.  Need to recharge!

Appetite seems to have wained and lost 7lbs since Saturday just by eating so much less, not sure why so  will ask tomorrow.

Will blog again tomorrow to tell what Dr C said.

Love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment