Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Tuesday - I met Aisha from BCpals forum. We hit it off straight away and she'd brought both Jack and I some lovely gifts, some homemade.

Had a really good natter all afternoon.

Wednesday

10am and the hospital bed was delivered. Fits in where the dining table was so not really a hardship.

I had everyone round (or so it seemed)...MacNurse/occ therapist/community nurse. They are organising another stair rail for me, chair for lounge, bath seat, all other stuff I've been loaned.

Jack was besides himself when he saw that the bed went up and down.

Just some voile at the windows to shut the the light out.

Won't sleep downstairs just yet but it will be handy during the day.

Love Clare xx

1 comment:

  1. I really, really enjoyed our afternoon together, Clare. It was lovely to meet you and Jack and Jon. I will always cherish the photos of the three of us together. Thank you for a memorable afternoon xxxx

    ReplyDelete