The bathroom is really coming along now...here's a sneak preview of the tiling...
Jack was the first to use the bath...
Other than the bathroom we've been a poorly household this week..(well Jack and me), I've been feeling fluey and my throat has been awful..just about going now. Jack as awful dry skin on his face, not sure what it is whether it's eczema or just the cold weather that chapped it...poor lad has been a bit miserable all week and now his eyelids are really sore and dry.
I hate him being poorly as I don't know what to do except love him even more (if that's possible).
So a busy weekend ahead for us...plumber back again tomorrow to carry on with the tiling, food shopping for me, as we have Wendy and Guy over for a meal in the evening - so that means a clean up of a very dusty house!!
Love Clare xx
No comments:
Post a Comment