Tuesday, 17 February 2009
8th Herceptin
Well not such a rush today as Jack stayed at Grandma and Grandad's last night which meant I didn't have to race around this moring just got myself ready and off into the throng of traffic...except there wasn't any the roads were clear!
The waiting and reception area up on West Ward are nearly finished and it will a much more pleaseant place to sit and wait.
Called in at 10am on the dot and home by 12.30pm
Took Harry Potter to listen to on the Ipod but only mnaged half of chapter 1 and half of chapter 4...2 and 3 were missed totally by my snoozing!!
The bathroom is very nearly finished only a few small things to be seen to and it looks fab...will post some pics when it's all finished.
Slimming went well tonight...I lost another 2.5lbs so I'm on track to get to my intrim target by my birthday.
Love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad your treatment is going OK Clare. You are almost half way there now. Where does the time go? Well done on the weight loss! I think I need some of your determination PDQ! LOL. Love the bathroom pics so far. It looks fab. You must be chuffed to bits xxx
ReplyDelete