Monday, 23 February 2009
Echo today...
Appointment was for 1.30pm and bang on the dot I went in at 1.30pm!! Took 10mins and I asked the nice man doing the Echo what the scores on the doors were...my EF (not sure what that is but that's the benchmark they use) is 55% so that's good.
Apparently when I had my 1st Echo it was 60% and went down to 55% last time and stayed at 55% this time. NICE tend to get twitchy if it falls below 50%...
So, I look on course to staying on Herceptin for now.
Just the dreaded CT scan to have on Weds and it's the full - ish....drink, then scan of neck, chest, abdomen and pelvis and the obligatory 2 week wait for results - grrr.
There was a woman waiting to see a consultant and she was winging on about having to wait half an hour...felt like saying to her try sitting in the Cancer Centre for hours on end...then you have the right to moan - stupid woman!!
Oh and almost forgot...my manager is coming to see me next week as he needs to see me I quote "the purpose of my visit is that Capita need me to have a face to face meeting with you regarding the options available to you when your time in the Long Term Illness Scheme ends next month".....
Very scary!!! I maybe penniless from May onwards!!!
Love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment