Sad as it may seem I feel very excited about our new bathroom. The old one was working but hey who wants a green bathroom in this day and age
The plumber is excellent and doesn't mess about the whole room was stripped by 10am on Monday...tiles off suite out the lot
Have been out and bought some new things ..towels, linen basket, bathroom cabinet and shower screen...it just adds more money on the final amount spent by I do want it to look nice.
We were only without a toilet for the first day and at night we could use it.
It's coming along nicely now and I can't wait for the tiles to start going on...
Apart from that I've had a fairly good week so far..Jack has been a bit off colour but that's nice for me as all he wants to do is cuddle up. I woke up today feeling pants...sore throat and really achey.
I lost 2.5lbs at slimming world last night and got 'Slimmer of the Week'... so that's 6.5lbs in 5 weeks.
We were supposed to be going to Monkey Mates today and have our lunch there...due to flooding 2 roads on the way there were closed so I turned around and came home!
Love Clare xx
Wow, the bathroom is looking good already, it will look lovely once the tiling is done.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to Saturday.
Love Wendy xxx
Wow, it's going to look really different. Like the radiator. Can't wait to see the finished result. Hope you have treated yourself to some lovely bubbles and candles for your first relaxing soak!!
ReplyDeleteHilary X
Ha ha
ReplyDeleteThe radiator is the old one!!!
Having a new chrome one very similar
Have had a bth alreday but very diffiult to enjoy it when there's no tiles no sink and no floor!!
Clare xx