Wednesday, 4 March 2009
Yesterday I felt totally exhausted (emotionally)...
I got a phone call at 8.30am to say one of my friend's Mum had died, I was then asked to phone another friend and I made such a hash of the call..what an idiot!! Still the message got through but I could have delivered it better...
I also had a visit from my boss to sort out what's happening with me after 23rd April as that's the date my Long Term Sick scheme comes to an end... I want to take Ill-health retirement and he can't see why I shouldn't so he's arranging a phone call from Occupational Health to assess whether I can apply or not. I can also apply to my previous emplyers to take my frozen pension but I have to sort all that out myself...can see that taking ages!!
I just hope they phone before Monday as I'm seeing my consultant on Monday and if I need anything from him then I can ask him then.
I was a bit disappointed to not have any figures to get an idea of how we'll be financially as we could potentially lose half of our income just like that.
Slimming World was disapointing last night too as I put on 1.5lbs and was so annoyed with myself..BUT today I'm back on it and will lose the 1.5 and more by next week....did I just say that??!!
Jack was sick just as I was about to go and get weighed, not sure what was wrong but he'd been saying he had tummy ache all afternoon.
Went into town today to spend some of my vouchers I got from Prudential for 20yrs service...I got some lovely Joseph Joseph chopping boards, a cute bin for the bathroom and a herb mill. Treated Jack to some sunglasses as he's always moaning that the sun is in his eyes, a t-shirt and a pull-back car. Oh and a Tom an Jerry DVD as he loves them...it was only £3!!
Made a lovely veg chilli this afternoon but it's becoming increasingly difficult to cook anything on the hob as only one ring works proprly now...must make more of an effort to get a new cooker.
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment