Tuesday, 21 April 2009
12th Herceptin
Haven't written here for a a while as I haven't had much to say (yeah I know that's unusual!!)
Had 2 extra Herceptin treatments since I last did a treatment update as I had to have a weekly dose and a two weekly dose after I was poorly at my 9th March session. Everything is ok again and it must just have been the fact that I was feeling rough to begin with.
Went for another Herceptin today and all went well. I normally have a sleep as soon as the drip starts as I get very dozy with the piriton they give me. Today I didn't sleep at all as I got chatting to another lady who was having the same treatment as me.
Consequently I was very tired this afternoon and laid on my bed with sunshine streaming through the window...lovely.
Have had a busy couple of weeks over Easter...Jon's sister Mandy, Nick, Olivia and Megan came to stay Easter Sunday for a couple of days and we had a lovely time. Jack loves his cousins being here and they all behaved themselves too!!
Jack had a go on the Wii but we won't be getting one soon as he's far too young (so say I)
The weather has been glorious this weekend and Jon has sorted all the plants in the garden and it's looking good.
Still haven't found a work surface that we both like....I won't compromise as it's something we have to look at everyday.
Diet is going well again after a couple of weeks gaining and losing a few lbs, back on track and am determind to get to my target by the end of June.
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment