What a lovely day I've had with my family over at Judith and Gerry's celebrating Mum's 80th birthday.
We got there about 11am so I could give Judith a hand with a few bits but she'd done most of it anyway.
Jack was entertained all day by his cousins playing football and he even went next door to play with the children there on their trampoline.
It was lovely to see Martin and Danuta and have a nice chat with them both.
Buffet was ready for 1pm and my goodness it was a very nice spread indeed...I ate far much more than I should have but hey..your Mum's only 80 once!!
We gave Mum a digital photo frame and had loaded a memory card with photos from each of us and a few special ones that I'd scanned and put on there for her from years back...here are a couple of them....
My Mum means the world to me and has done so much for me over the years and as far as I can remember she has never once raised her voice to any of us, has always been there to comfort me and laugh with me.....she is the most wonderful, loving, selfless mother anyone could wish for...and I was lucky as she's my Mum.
Love Clare xx
No comments:
Post a Comment