Finally been given the go ahead to take ill health early retirement...
Spoke to the Pru who need to send me new pension quotes and then said it would take 10 working days...are there really that many people retiring from the Pru that it takes 10 days to get a quote out??? - I don't think so as most of the now work for Capita....silly woman even asked if I was still wanting quotes under ill health retirement...Felt like saying "no I've made a miraculous recovery from an illness that your Trustees deemed bad enough to grant me ill health retirement"
At this rate I'll either be an OAP or dead before it's all sorted out!!
Have to go in to see my manager next week so hoping we have some figures to work on by then.
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Clare, Its good to hear that this is now being resolved .... just hope the paperwork isnt too arduous.
ReplyDeleteAlexandra x