Yet another of my 'cyber' friends from BCpals has passed away...not unexpected but so cruel so near to Christmas....
She had a lovely outlook on life and was always there to support others and provide information on treatment etc..she wrote something in her blog that I think is so right...
There is no set age for death. People die when they die, not too early and not too late. They achieve what they are going to achieve in the years that they have. We should not mourn the years they did not have, nor the things they did not achieve. We should celebrate the years we shared with them, and recognise that they did what they did, and that it was enough, why should anyone feel angry or robbed when our time comes? RIP Deirdre
I also had some awful news today that my Auntie Shirley (Mum's sister) has breast cancer and is having an op next Thursday and a scan to see if there is any spread - not sure of the full facts so will ring her later to have a chat.
That now leaves me wondering if either of the cancers I have are heriditery or not....do I need to know/want to know...I don't know!!
Still haven't heard back from my consultant and I have chased it up twice but hate to be a pest...I will ring again tomorrow morning as I think 17days is ample time to have a 'get togther' and decide what to do.
So all in all a pretty sad day for me today...
Love Clare xx
Clare - I love that text your friend wrote so much I have copied and pasted it for future use. What a lovely lady she must have been. :-)
ReplyDeleteSorry about your Aunty. My Aunty (Dad's sister) had b/c too.
Rachel
((Clare)) Sorry about your aunt, hope it's good news from the scan.
ReplyDeleteYour friends words are lovely
So sad that she died. RIP
xx