At last...
Hospital phoned me today to see if I was free next Tues (12th) to go in for the lung biopsy - eek!!
Have to go to Drs tomorrow to get a blood test done....here's the best bit that probably won't happen....because I was only phoned today at 4pm so couldn't really go to the hospital to get the bloods done as snowed in, so they asked me to make an appointment at my Drs for tomorrow morning and they will fax the form through and a copy of the letter they would have sent me explaining the procedure they are going to do....what's the betting I get there tomorrow morning and the surgery no nothing about it.....we shall see...
Bit nervous and already the logistics of going to the hospital and sorting Jack out are worrying me...Jon is on a course Tuesday (typical)...Jack should be at nursery (snow permitting)...if he is I will need to drop him off at 9am and then get to the hospital for 10am...easy peasy you may think, but there will be no where to park by 9.30am so I will have to drop Jack off, drive to Mum's and get a bus ....hopefully there will be one to get me there for 10am. Mum will then have to go and collect him at 11.30am
I'm not a worrier of major things but silly things like getting somewhere on time and parking at the hospital really do make me fret.
Feel at last something is being done about the results of my last scan on 1 October .....3 and a half months later!!
Love Clare xx
Hope the docs stuff all came together in spite of the snow. If I can help on Tuesday in any way please let me know - Chris dug out car today and got to Asda so I know it will move! Fingers crossed no more snow x
ReplyDelete