Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Feeling so much better since having the radiotherapy - amazing what it does.

Good news today, had a letter from Wokingham Council Schools Admissions saying:

"All the evidence you submitted with your applicaton has been considered by the panel.  I am pleased to inform you the decision made by the panel is that Jack's application fulfils criterion B"

Just have to wait until 16th April to find out for definite whether or not he got a place at Radstock Primary. Let's hope there aren't 60 children who fulfil criterion A!!
I was a bit nervous when I opened the letter as I knew who it was from amd thought they were going to ask for more medical evidence. I had already sent a 2 page letter from my GP and a one pager from me, so was worried they would want something from the hospital - Jack would be going to secondary school before I got that sorted!!

love Clare xx

1 comment:

  1. That's great news Clare - I'm sure this means Jack will get in. Not too long to wait now xxx

    ReplyDelete