Had my radiotherapy done today.
Had to wait over an ahour though as the piece of metal designed specially for me wouldn't fit the machine. Then they realised the wrong piece had been sent down with my notes.
It must only have been about a 50second blast if that.
Let's hope it did the job and I am pain free for a while
50 seconds! That IS short - I had no idea it was so quick. Do you have to have any more sessions, or is that it?
ReplyDeleteTake care. X
Tig,
ReplyDeleteJust the one session...as it was a concentrated.
It takes longer for them to get you in the right position than to actually do the radiation
C x
Oh Clare, I know just what it is like to have radiotherapy as I had it every day for 6 weeks, I had to travel 30 miles each way for just a quick blast and it takes so long for them to get you in the correct position for it. still if it does the job, who cares!
ReplyDeleteAll love from Beryl xx
Hi Clare - didn't realise it was just the one blast! That's good news. Can't believe they sent the wrong bit down with your notes - do they ever deliver any services with efficiency at your hospital?!?! R x x
ReplyDelete