Monday, 22 February 2010

What a horrible time I'm having....

Started on Thursday by having a tickly throat, this how my colds normally start and then the throat normally gets better once the cold kicks in.

Friday it was a bit better, although only due to regular pain killers. I did go to bed at 7.30pm though shivering and aching all over. Woke up on Saturday and seemed a bit better, had a nice lunch here with Judith and Gerry and then deteriorated by the evening again.

Sunday I was in agony all day, just like swallowing razorblades and my ears felt like they were going to explode.

Had a  really bad night and phoned up the Drs as soon as I could, went along at 10am and she said I had a severe throat infection...on anti-b's now for 8 days.

It may sound ridiculous saying that I'm having a horrible time but I can honestly say I haven't felt this bad since I had tonsillitus in 1994!!...all through my chemo etc I never felt this bad..gall bladder pain was totally different as it didn't effect my head..

Let's hope the feeling of uselessness goes as quick as it came..

Clare xx

2 comments:

  1. Aw Clare, hope you feel better very soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yuck, poor you - that throat feeling is just awful. Hope the ABs kick in very soon and that you are well again very quickly xxx love Julia

    ReplyDelete