Happy Birthday to my darling Jack.
In 2006 when I was diagnosed I honestly thought I wouldn't see his 1st birthday let alone his 4th.
We had a lovely day, Jon was off work too so that made it even more special. We weren't up too early (7.15am) and all came downstairs for Jack to open all his pressies. He was needless to say thoroughly spolit. We went bowling and had a great time...Jack even won the second game! Off to MacDonalds for lunch (not my idea of a birthday treat but Jack loves it).
Round to see Grandma and Grandad this afternoon and took his birthday cake with us.
He finally went to bed at 8.30pm after he'd played on his DS since his tea....
I truly hope that the run of tests I have coming up will have results good enough for me to see Jack's next birthday.
(((Hugs))) my dear friend, you are such a fantastic Mum to Jack, of course you will be here for his 5th birthday, you are a fighter and a wonderful person, keep fighting xxxx
ReplyDelete