I have news of 2 arrivals..
Calum Dominic Grealis born Thurs 15th April weighing 8lbs
Jacob William Peter Banks born Sun 25th April weighing 8lbs 10oz
Huge congrats to Hilary and Kevin and to Lisa and Mark
Going for a cuddle with Calum tomorrow and hope to see Lisa and Jacob very soon.
So nice to have some happy news.
Think I'm nearly ready for our holiday, just need the suitcases down and to decide what we are taking, if we need anything I can go and get some bits in the week.
I have my CT scan on Tuesday morning...no nerves about the actual scan as it doesn't hurt or anything, just a bit concerned at what the lung tumour found back in October is doing...all will be revealed on 18th May (I hope they don't mess up like last year and lose my results for weeks on end)
Clare - there must be more happy news on the way as things do tend to come in 3's!!! x x
ReplyDeleteGive my congrats to Hilary when you see her. Lovely news.
ReplyDeleteSue x