Thursday, 6 May 2010

Pain Pain go away...

I'm in quite a bit of pain now in my shoulders and round the front where my scar is.  I sneezed this morning and thought I was being crushed from inside.  I can't cough properly as I can't take a deep enough breath.

Haven't been sleeping well as it wakes me and then I can't get back to sleep so feel so tired all the time.

I just want to go and have a nice holiday next week and then get this sorted out when I get back. Just hope I can last the week without being in too much pain.  Taking painkillers but that's not ideal long term.

I'm scared of what going on in there but can't really complain as it will be 4yrs since diagnosis at the end of May and I haven't really been 'ill' as such or in any pain really.  I feel a course of chemo coming on - boo!

So watch this space as I have consultants appointment on Tues 18th...

Love Clare xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Clare - ouch and tired - sounds horrible. Hope the pain eases off or you can get it better managed, and some more sleep for your lovely holiday and that you all have a wonderful time.
    Lots of love
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are in pain Clare. You say you 'cant really complain' I think that is an amazing attitude - I would be howling at the moon. BUT, you dont know what the scan will reveal ... may be something unrelated .... as it has been in the past. Anyway have a most fabulous holiday, enjoy the sun. Alexandra x

    ReplyDelete