As this week has gone on I've been getting back to my normal self. Even managed to clean the bathroom today something which last week would have been impossible.
Angela came to do my hair today and although we know I'll lose it soon I wasn't ready to have it all shaved just yet.
So she cut it really short for me and it looks great. Only a matter of time before it goes as it's coming out in handfuls already.
If all goes well and I get a break from treatment like I did last time, I'll be on 'Operation Bob' as I loved having a bob, just hope I have enough time to grow it back how it was at the beginning of the year...will take about 18mths to get it how I want it..here's hoping I get that chance.
Hi Clare,
ReplyDeleteDon't try to do too much! You'll need your energy just to look after yourself and Jon and Jack, so take it easy.
Your hair will grow back - in the meantime I'm on the lookout for some cute crochet hats but that will be for the winter months I don't think you'll need one in the summer!
Take care xxxx