Friday, 30 July 2010

Did my first trip into town with one of my scarves on.  Did get some looks but to be honest there are so many 'misfits' about these days that I seemed to just mingle in with them!

I have the scarves that my friend Sharon made, I used them last time and it was ok but...they have to be tied fairly tight and not so easy to just put on if the door bell goes, also fairly hot to wear even though cotton. Sunglasses are a no no too!!

I was pointed in the direction of 'Buff Headwear' and ordered a pale blue 'Buff'..it's fantastic.  Just pull it on and tuck under the back..there are several ways to wear them.  

It's just a tube of material no seams and stretchy so very comfortable.


Feel extremely guilty after Sharon kindly rushed and made me some new scarves but I will still wear them now and again.

Love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment