Sunday, 18 July 2010

Feeling so much better now I've got over the 'worst' time (day7-14).  Next treatment cycle I will have a blank diary for those days and rest up.

Strawberry Tea yesterday and a great time was had by all, total raised just short of £500 which is fab.  It gets better every year.

I'm so glad I managed to get there as on Friday I was doubtful.  It was great to see friends from a far...Sharon, Lisa, Jane and Liz.  Just wish I'd had a bit more energy to have talked all afternoon to them but wasn't at my best...I'm sure they'll forgive me.

Today I got a new laptop!!  I have wanted one for ages but couldn't really justify it but Jon said he thought I deserved one so off we went and I am now the proud owner of a lovely new one...not a re-jigged one that I've used for the last 5yrs swapping bits from one laptop to the other...a brand spanking new one!

A quiet week next week and then Sunday Paul is over - yippee!

Love Clare xx

1 comment:

  1. Yes, definately forgive you.. I actually managed to get a word in for a change (joking of course)!! Lol
    It was lovely to see you, and have to agree that Wendy did a magnificent job!
    Hadn to laugh at you getting the new laptop, after moaning at the tea about having your old one fixed time & time again!! Well done! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete