What a lovely weekend..
On Friday Wendy gave the news that she has got a job with Breast Cancer Care. A job which she is made for and they are so lucky to have her as part of their team.
Today Paul arrived from Spain for a few days, Judith and Gerry come over and we all went out for a meal with Mum and Dad.
Judith retired (early and poss semi retired!!) on Friday after being at her school for 23yrs. She had a lovely book made by all the other teachers and it's so obvious that they all thought she was a wonderful teacher. I know she's brilliant/kind/lovely/caring but it was so nice to see what others had written about my sister. Her year 3 pupils also did her a book and some of their 'memories' of her were just so sweet. Both books brought tears to my eyes. I'm so proud of her.
On another note..hair..it's falling out big time now and it's really bloody annoying me..stuck to my face when I woke up as it had been on my pillow, stuck to me when I had a shower, all over the floor and down the plughole...I will actually be glad when it's finally gone.
I did think about suing Pantene as on the bottle it says 'Healthy looking hair within 10 days'...do you think they'd fall for it?
Looking forward to spending a few days with Paul and I must remember that I have to get the house ready for Carol, Mandy, Nick and the girls coming on Friday..better not leave it all until the last minute.
Haha Clare, the Pantene thing did make me giggle.. can you imagine their faces if they opened a letter enclosing a few locks, accusing their shampoo of causing it..priceless!!
ReplyDeleteHee hee hee - that made me chuckle too Clare.....can just imagine the grin on your face as you typed that bit out!!!
ReplyDelete