Friday, 13 August 2010

At last I feel like my normal self again. After a lovely afternoon on my own reading my book 'Her Fearful Symmetry' and resting.  All thanks to my friend Sarah offering to have Jack for the afternoon to play with Kiera and her sisters Lauren and Charlotte.

As well as reading I managed to do some more of my Memory Book for Jack. It's coming along nicely and just needs some tweaking here and there and then I'll be able to get it printed and bound.  It's only about 20 pages and it's all things that I would want Jack to know about me that perhaps Jon may not know, we only met when I was 31 so there are many things that he doesn't know aout me that I would want Jack to know.

I must enjoy the next 2 weeks as much as I can as the whole darn cycle will start again on 27th Aug.  Oh the joys of having cancer.

Love Clare xx

5 comments:

  1. Clare, Just been catching up on your posts as have been away for a few days (with no internet access - how retro). I am so sorry you have been having a rough time. But you must ask for help and not soldier on. The Dr you saw sounds great and glad you are getting some extra help. Everyone would be glad to help out with Jack, you are not letting him down if you are exhausted - a few hours respite gives you the chance to recharge you batteries, and him some extra play time wit other children. Also children can be more intuitive than we give them credit for and he may realise you are feeling poorly.

    Thinking of you Clare.

    Alexandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare

    Just wanted to offer some (((((hugs))))) as I dont have anything else to give other than my support.....I wish I was nearer to you so that I could give some practical help!...I am glad that you are feeling a wee bit better and Jack will love having time to play with other children.

    Much love

    Lil
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just been catching up on your news Clare. I am sorry the meds are knocking you about so much. It is horrid feel so bad. Wish I was closer too as Sam is moaning that he has no-one to play with. I would happily have Jack for you, but for the 150-ish mile distance! Please know I am thinking of you even if I don't always get onto the PC to log in here as often as I would like. Much love as always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can only echo what the others have said Clare
    Wish I could help, Poppy would love Jack round to play, and would happily make it a regular thing. What a shame we are all so far apart :(
    Glad you're feeling more human again
    Lots of love from me xx

    ReplyDelete