Monday, 9 August 2010

Feeling so bad for Jack today.  All I want to do is lay on the sofa and rest.  It's the school holidays and we have nothing planned for this week.

He doesn't seem to mind he's been playing with his Ben 10 stuff and we watched Alvin and the Chip monks (again).

This afternoon I will attempt to go to the lake with him to feed the ducks.  Just don't like to be too far from the bathroom at the minute, so we'll have to drive there.

Jon is off work two days this week so we will get out and about

Just did my ironing so that's all up to date again, there wasn't much but too much to leave until another wash load.

Looking forward to the week progressing as I should start to feel a bit better.

Love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment