Thursday, 26 August 2010

It's that time again.

Tomorrow, if all goes to plan I'll be halfway through the treatment.

Just got to hope my bloods will be ok...I'm sure they will be and I have the ok for more Herceptin as my heart scan was ok and I have the results in my sticky mitts.

Have a couple of questions to ask Dr C when I see him and I will ask him what he thinks he's doing giving me treatment that makes my head as bald as a coot yet my leg hair is still there...how blinkin' annoying!! - actually better not mention hair loss as he's lacking bit in that department.

So watch this space for mega moaning next week about how crap I feel...

Love Clare xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clare, I do hope its not quite as bad as last time .... th only consolation is that you WILL feel better after a few days, but difficult while you are feeling rough. Did have a snigger at your comment about leg hair - how unfair is that eh ?

    ReplyDelete