Tuesday, 10 August 2010

This morning I felt so weak and tired that I phoned the Drs to get an appointment  to sort things out.

Dropped Jack off at Mum and Dad's where he stayed all day.

My GP wasn't there but saw one who I'd seen before and she is really nice.

We discussed the lack of sleep and she prescribed some more sleeping tabs and said that as long as I'm sensible I could take them outside of my steroid time. I did say that in a few days I should be sleeping ok without them and I'm not one to take meds just for the sake of it.

I also told her about the extreme diarrhea and she prescribed some tabs for that and two lots of cream to sooth my skin.  Normally when you have diarrhea it 'stings' but this is full blown burnt skin and she explained as my immune system is so low that it would need extra help to sort it out as it's not repairing.  Next time I can be prepared in the 1st instance and not suffer for days like I have.

Managed to sleep most of the afternoon and then had a nice chat to Judith on the phone.

Jon is going to collect Jack who's had tea at Mum and Dad's and I'm afraid he'll be getting a takeaway as i just can't face cooking.

Love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment