A week ago I could hardly function.
This week I feel like a totally different person. Sleeping much better and just going about my day to day things as usual.
I can understand why some people give up on chemo but it is only for 5/6 days at most that I feel really grotty...I would do those willingly if it gives me a few more years.
Had to have my regular heart scan today and all is good on that front so I can carry on with the Herceptin.
Just over a week until I start all over again...times just goes so quickly I'll be half way through then.
Hi Clare
ReplyDeleteJust a little hi to let you know you are still so much in my thoughts. Hope the next cycle is soon over and done with with as little horridness as possible, and that your 2 Js are giving you masses of love.
Sending you more from down the M4.
Julia
xxxxx