It's started...feel so whacked today and I didn't even get up until 9.15..
Drove to M&S and Asda as couldn't face walking (it's 10mins walk max) and have had a lazy day with Jack making shortbread biscuits and eating some of them!
The weather is so nice and yet I just can't muster up any enthusiasm/energy to do anything not even go round to the park.
Feel sorry for Jack as my patience with him is nil and he's a good boy really just a cheeky 4yr old that I can't handle when I'm feeling down.
I don't want him to remember his Mummy as a shouty Mummy..just wish I could chill out and let him be a 4yr old...it's so hard when you inherit the impatience gene from your father and feel crappy to boot.
I have a day on my own tomorrow as Jack is staying at Grandma and Grandad's tonight and they are taking him over to the Isle of Wight tomorrow..bus, train, boat, lunch and then back again!! Wouldn't even get up except I've got to go to the Drs for my monthly Zoladex injection...if it's not one thing it's another.
My feet have started to hurt at night like a throbbing/bone ache sensation when they are still (yes it's a side effect)..hope it wears off and doesn't hang around constantly.
Just thought I'd write down how I was feeling as I always say 'I'm ok thanks' when if I'm a bit more honest I'm far from it..sometimes..
Clare ((( ))) Jack will not remember you as a shouty mummy !! We all get a bit short tempered sometimes. I am glad he is off for the day tomorrow, he will have a great day and you will have a great rest. Apart from the Drs I think a complete veg out day is required, and is Alex's orders !
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling a bit better soon, Alex x x
Lots of love and (((hugs))) to you my dear friend, please rest up and relax. W xxx
ReplyDeleteLoads of love.
ReplyDeleteI had the world's biggest shout at Phoebe today and by 1/2 hour later she loved me more than life itself. Kids adore us. They expect us to shout. We're their mum - that's what we do. It upsets us far more than it does them - though they don't realise that, thank goodness!
Have a lovely chilled day tomorrow and hope J loves the IoW - where are they going? And you'll be feeling better again soon, I know. Well done for fessing up to the rubbish bits....
xx
J