Sunday, 26 September 2010

What a miserable chemotherapy Taxotere is.

I've not had the same side effects for any of the cycles and I keep getting caught out.

Today my hands are red raw, much worse than yesterday and I've had to take my rings off.

I have asked advice on a BC forum I belong to and it really needs to be sorted before it gets much worse.

I shall be going to the Drs tomorrow to get an emergency appointment to start getting it treated.

I will be so bloody annoyed if I can't use the sauna/hot tub/steam room at Centre Parcs in 2 weeks time...at the moment I can just about bare to put my hands in tepid water.

The damn stuff had better be doing what it's suppose to be doing and killing off the cancer cells as well as working it's way around my body as it pleases.

There is always an upside...at least I don't feel sick/nauseous on this chemo unlike FEC.

Love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment