Energy seems to be picking up which is great as we're going to Middlesbrough for a few days to see Jon's family.
I sometimes really don't think Jon gets how I feel. When you're tired/no energy and just plain sick of feeling crap you are going to be snappy - but oh no I just told it must be PMT (which let's face it is one of the worst things you can tell a woman) - well shows how much he knows about the meds I'm on!
So in repayment for me snapping/daring to say something he didn't agree with on Sunday he's been lounging around in bed watching tv for 2 days...instead of having good quality time with Jack...Monday was lovely and they could have gone out.
I really dislike sulkers and he knows that which is why he's doing what he's doing...I just think it's a waste of time and days off.
Moan over - he really is a good hubby but every now and again he seems to forget that no matter how bad our situation is for him it's 100 times worse for me as I'm the one with the shitty disease and going through treatment with the knowledge that there is no cure!
Sorry you've had to deal with the insensitivities of the male species on top of everything else you're going through :( I hope Jon has apologised and you're having a fab time up North. Seeya soon xxx
ReplyDeleteha ha...yes all good now as I knew it would be...
ReplyDeleteIndeed males are strange...
C x
Glad to hear you are starting to feel less tired.
ReplyDeleteI have a similar discussion with Mike everytime I feel shitty after my meds on a Saturday. No matter how many times you tell them they just don't get it!
Pleased all good now, enjoy your few days up North, see you next week.
Sue xx
Hi Clare, From what I have seen of Jon your right, he is a good hubby, but this sulking has to stop :-)
ReplyDeleteInteresting that your friend Susan has said a similar thing - men eh !
Alexandra x x x