Friday, 12 November 2010

I'm so excited...and although I am normally quite positive I'm bursting with positivity now..

Chemo finished and now I'm on a mission to sort my weight and health out.

Have made enquiries into Pilates classes and am waiting to hear back, I don't actually want to start until the New Year.  I need time to gather my strength and get rid of the fatigue.

I've made menus and food plans for my re-start of SW from next Saturday and recipes have been sifted through, I hope to have a bit of a weight loss before Christmas/New Year.

It will be a challenge but after this shitty year I need something to focus on and it's going to be a new me.

No more fat and frumpy...

Fingers crossed my hair grows back nice and quick as that is something I will have no control over!

Love Clare xx

7 comments:

  1. You go girl! xx So glad the shitty chemo feelings are almost over xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Clare you never cease to amaze me. Here's to a new you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the new you Clare! Maybe I'll join you, I have a few kgs to lose too.
    Love from Aisha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that attitude honey! You'll be fit as a fiddle in no time. Hope you enjoy the pilates! (Are you impressed that I finally managed to get back into your blog?!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could never be 'fat and frumpy' - you could only ever be 'fab and fantastic' in my opinion! I'm so glad it's all over for you Clare and I know you'll get to where you want to be with SW, as you have the grit and determination most of us can only dream of. Jack has a Mummy to be proud of :) Big hugs, Fayexxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad everything over for you and well done in getting through it all again in your usual strong and determined way. Let me know if you need any support with SW (although I'm now a stone over target, oops must be all those pancakes in Florida!) xx

    ReplyDelete