Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Jack's 1st day at full time 'Big' school today.

He looked so smart in his uniform (and also smart at the end of the day).


It's a milestone that I had thought I wouldn't get to see but thankfully I have and I did have special thoughts for Alice, Paula's daughter who sadly didn't have her Mummy to see her to school on her 1st day.

There were no tears from me as I was too busy putting everything in their place...PE kit/book bag/water bottle/lunch bag...so much to remember!!

Not quite sure what he did all day as he just said I did everything!

It was so sweet when they came out all eagerly looking for their Mummy or Daddy (or both), his friend Megan said to him "hey Jack, we get to go back tomorrow as well" - how sweet is that?!

So I'm hoping the 1st day enthusiasm stays and he likes school - unlike his Uncle Paul who hated it!!

Love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment