Thursday, 7 April 2011

Another milestone reached...

Jack was 5 yesterday and had a lovely day at school and then tea out with myself, Jon, Grandma and Grandad.  It seems like yesterday that he screamed his way into this world and into my heart.

I feel incredibly grateful to the professionals at RBH who have made it possible for me to see Jack have his 5th birthday.

I will be reaching my 5year anniversary soon and although cancer is nothing to celebrate, reaching 5yrs when at the outset diagnosed with secondaries is, and I may just crack open a bottle of champers on the day.

Despite the crap I'm going through just now, life is good for me and my boys...

love Clare xx

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely post Clare. I think you jolly well deserve that champers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post Clare - I think you jolly well deserve that champers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Clare, enjoy your champers you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete