Have had a lovely weekend.
Jack had his 5th birthday party yesterday and everyone really enjoyed themselves. We hired a hall and bouncy castle and Judith organised the children with party games which they loved.
Back at Mum and Dad's Jack opened all the presents he got and I must say all his friends are so generous...he was so excited to get so many nice things.
I had a lovely handmade card from Jack for Mother's Day and some chocs and wine.
Today I had my Mum and Dad to lunch - what a fab cook I am - it was really dee-lish!!
The loft conversion is coming along nicely, Jon went up the scaffold and had look around upstairs...it's going to be fab once it's all done.
Looking forward to the weeks ahead...birthdays/holiday/visit to Boro/loft being complete..it's what life is all about doing things that make you happy.
My family make me happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment