It's gone...I've ditched the wig!
Whilst we were away I couldn't really wear my wig on the rides, for fear of it being blown off into someone else's face!
I wore a baseball cap most of the time but did wear my wig for meals out.
Since being back I haven't worn it and now it's been put away until I need it again (far far in the distance I hope).
So what's my hair like under that mop of a wig, well it's been trimmed around the edges and back but it's still a bit sparse on top, there is hair there but not very thick.
I have no idea why it's taking so long to grow back this time, last time it only took 3mths to have a really decent head of hair. It's been nearly 5mths since I finished chemo and it's taking it's time.
Yesterday I just thought sod it I can't do this anymore and am now going eau natural.
Managed to do an Asda trip without the wig and thought if I survived that then what the heck.
School next week will be hard I reckon but I have to do it and the sooner the better. If people feel the need to stare then they should feel thankful it's not happening to them.
Love Clare xx
No comments:
Post a Comment