Tuesday, 17 May 2011

2 weeks of headaches every day is wearing for the hardest of people...

Had 2 lots of painkillers today.

I think I'm inclined to agree with my consultant that the pain is prob due to stress.  I don't get outwardly stressed but what with everything that's going on (radiotherapy/loft) I guess I must give in and say that yes, perhaps I am a bit stressed.  

In my 30's I use to get bad migraines which was put down to stress and I use to grind my teeth at night...which I think I'm doing again now as my jaw hurts when I wake up in the morning.

Obviously, I hope that it is just stress related and nothing more sinister.  Still haven't got a date for a head scan so just as well they're not as bad as they were.

Love Clare xx

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you Clare, and have everything crossed that the scan does not show anything sinister.
    Have you tried meditation for stress, or an acupressure mat - I am swearing by mine which I got a couple of weeks ago.
    Love
    Fi
    xx

    ReplyDelete