My head pain was so bad yesterday that I couldn't get out of bed..
Luckily Jon was off work and so he saw to Jack.
I dozed most of the day, at lunchtime I tried to get up but it was so painful felt like my head was going to split open.
I rang the Dr's who called me back about an hour or so later..asked me what I was taking and said that they were the right tablets but I would need some stronger ones that were prescribed.
Jon went to get the prescription and after 20mins of taking them I was back in the land of the living.
Jack knew I was ill but wasn't sure what was wrong so he just sat on the bed stroking my face - so sweet.
I have an appointment with the dentist tomorrow to get a mouth guard fitted in case (which I thunk it is) the pain is tension pain caused by teeth grinding.
CT head scan Friday afternoon so by next Friday I should be a little more wiser as to what's going on.
Oh, poor you Clare - head pain is utterly debilitating... Hope you get some useful help. Sending you loads of love.
ReplyDeleteJulia xxxxx