Friday, 6 May 2011

Only one more radio session to go  - thank goodness

My skin is doing better than the last time I had 15 sessions and just looks red not really sore at all.

Since Tuesday I've had the most horrible headaches, just like when I use to get migraines.  I have taken pain relief but it only works for an hour or so then the pain is there again.

Weds evening I put Jack to bed went to get ready for a shower and the next thing I knew it was 10pm...very unlike me to fall asleep that early.

It has eased up a bit this evening but was so bad this morning I actually went to bed despite the builders banging and hammering!

I did mention it to the radiographers and they said it was a side effect of the radiotherapy, making me dehydrated, I must admit I don't drink as much as I should and over the past few days have tried to drink more and it may just have worked.

Will see how I go over the weekend, seeing consultant on Monday so if still bad will  see what they can do.

Love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment