Saturday, 21 May 2011

Today I went along to the finish of the Ribbon Walk in aid of Breast Cancer care.

I should have gone years ago when Wendy started doing the walk but I didn't for one reason and another.

Today they walked in a group of 9 called the Rose Ladies (Hilary, Wendy, Angela, Allison, Sharon, Catherine, Mandy, Frances and Sara)


Wendy and Sara are missing from this pic as they'd gone to get their Pimms!!

When they came over the finish line I felt so proud and then to see Hilary and Angela had my name on their backs in fancy letters made me all teary and if I'd have hugged Hilary any longer I think I'd have started sobbing...how silly eh?


Well done girls especially raising nearly £3000...excellent.

Love Clare xx

4 comments:

  1. Not silly at all Clare - what wonderful friends you have! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those T-shirts, must have been very emotional for you Clare x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha, finally managed to work out how to post messages again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex...believe me it was!!

    C x

    ReplyDelete