Sunday, 12 June 2011

I'm all weekended out.  Tidying, cleaning, de-clutering and generally buzzing around on steroid stealth.

Thought I'd do a bit of de-clutering this morning.  Turned into a full scale clear out of basically junk that I have accumulated in my wardrobe.  It's not huge just a built in one that holds more than Mary Poppins bag!

Make up that's years old, shoes that are hideous, toiletries that don't smell...and probably never have. No amount of jewellery bags, you know the ones like pouches. Flip flops that have seen better days. My top draw by the bedside had some glycerine throat sweets that were so hard I fear my teeth would be out if I sucked on one!

I now have 2 small drawers of very nice toiletries, shoes in boxes, only decent flip flops. All tops etc in colour order hanging in the right direction.

One huge bag of junk to go out Weds and now when I need one for the 'old' clothes I'm ditching not a charity bag in sight.

Felt so good to streamline some things.

Lunch followed a visit from Jan and Joel and it was great to see them and chat albeit only for an hour.  Must say Jan looked just so fab and so happy.

Jack off to Mia's party and Jon and I went to pick up Mum and Dad from Heathrow.  Jack stayed at Sinead's after the party, so we all went for something to eat and have a chat about their visit to Paul and Janys.

Picked Jack up at 7pm, got home straight upstairs showered him off (face paint and tattoo) in bed story, songs and asleep by 7.30pm.

Quiet night for us to finish off a busy weekend.

Love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment