Sunday, 19 June 2011

What a fab weekend I've had...busy I grant you and I am now shattered.

Saturday and Lucinda popped in for lunch and a lengthy chat, finally arranged an evening for her and Ollie to stay so  we can have good old reminisce..(known each other since 5yrs old).

Lisa and Alex came over at 5.30pm and we had a catch up and then headed out for an Indian...which I might say was deelish..

Back here for a couple glasses of the old vino and that truly set me up for a good sleep.

Today was Father's Day and I ad my Mum, Dad, Judith, Gerry and of course my boys for Sunday Roast.  Judith did the sweets things I did the savoury...Beef was fab melted in the mouth - it was the cook not the actual joint!!

Judith made a fabby french apple tart and of course we had everything with it...cream, custard ice cream..

Tim and Vic came about 4pm and we had tea with loads of lovely sandwiches and cakes.

 Jack despite being up since 6am lasted all day without incident.

Feeling shattered now though and I certainly couldn't have done today without the help of my lovely sister.

So am chilling this evening and falling into bed later, hopefully sleep most of the night for a change.

Love Clare xx

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good weekend even if it was busy. We had an Indian last night and Roast Beef (cooked by me) today. Hope you have a good nights sleep xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Clare, It was so good to see you, and your right, the curry was delish !

    ReplyDelete